FAQs If I am relocating to another part of the country, can Career Services still help?

Yes! We can arrange reciprocal services at most colleges and universities around the country. Contact Mrs. Atiya Zulfiqar, DD CDC at [email protected]. Include your name, major(s), month and date of graduation, and up to three schools where you would like reciprocity. Note: Many Universities may not offer reciprocity to this is going to be done on case to case basis.